Procedures & Simplifications
Process improvements to increase efficieny and reduce cost & risk
Customs Procedures & Simplifications
Customs procedures, simplifications and special procedures can greatly improve operational efficiency, compliance, and your financial bottom line.
They can streamline e-commerce flows, greatly expediting door to door delivery, maintaining a transparent and compliant supply chain.
They improve import/export opportunities by creating conditions favourable to the production and processing of products.
The EU Union Customs Code (UCC) has new and enhanced procedures that will greatly benefit your business, where applicable.
Talk to us at Global Trade and we can decide what is best for your business. We provide training, consultancy, or the full implementation of the following……
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Authorised Consignor / Consignee
- Inward Processing
- Outward Processing
- Customs Warehousing
- Temporary Admission & ATA Carnets
- Comprehensive Customs Guarantees
- Centralised Clearance
- Registered Exporter System (REX) and all Rules of Origin requirements
- End Use
- Dual Use & Restricted Goods
- Tariff Suspension Schemes
- Entry Declarants Record (EIDR)
- Simplified Declarations
- CITES management process
- Air Cargo Security – Known Consignor Application
WhaT is the next step
A problem shared is a problem solved