Tailored made customs and compliance training to suit your business needs
Expert customs training that delivers for your team
At Global Trade, we specialise in customs and compliance learning programmes, based on the most up to date customs concepts and legal frameworks. We provide standard off the shelve customs and compliance training delivered in class or online. We can also design and tailor the courses depending on your individual organisational requirements. We adapt a holistic approach to learning, delivering our expert content in a practical manner, and in the context of your individual business needs and the strategy of your organisation. All learning programmes are fully compliant with EU Union Customs Code (UCC) legislation and all other international agreements and conventions applicable to its content.
- EU Union Customs Code (UCC) – contents and practical application
- Introduction to Customs – intermediate and advanced levels
- Customs declarations and customs clearance processes
- Incoterms 2020®
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Customs Transit and Transit Declarations
- Temporary Admission & ATA Carnets
- Customs Rules of Origin
- Tariff Classification
- Customs Valuation
- Customs Decisions & Customs IT Systems
- Customs Compliance – how to maintain a legally compliant supply chain and prepare for a customs audit
InterTrade Ireland Brexit Voucher
Are you a business looking to navigate your way through Brexit and are unsure what to do next? InterTrade Ireland offers 100% financial support up to £2000/€2250 (inclusive of VAT) towards professional advice and/or training in relation to Brexit matters. This support can help your business get advice on specific issues such as customs and supply chain and the movement of goods, services and currency management.
See https://intertradeireland.com/brexit/funding/voucher for more information
or contact us to find out more or for assistance in applying.
What is the next step
A problem shared is a problem solved